The board exams are considered to be the most important exams in one’s life. It is necessary to score the best in these as they decide our future because as per our Indian guidelines of education,it is the score in these exams that decide what we are going to do next.Well, not to be afraid of these, if you are prepared properly before the exams. The pattern of these exams is important to be known so as to be quick at the steps to attain success in life.
The Pattern of Class 12 Mathematics Paper is given below:
- The question paper will contain two parts A and B.
- Each part is compulsory.
- Part A carries 24 marks and Part B carries 56 marks.
- Part-A has Objective Type Questions and Part -B has Descriptive Type Questions.
- Both Part A and Part B have choices.
- The description of Part A is as follows:
- It consists of two sections- I and II.
- Section I comprises 16 very short answer type questions.
- Section II contains 2 case studies. Each case study comprises 5 case-based MCQs. An examinee is to attempt any 4 out of 5 MCQs.
- The description of Part B is as follows :
- It consists of three sections- III, IV and V.
- Section III comprises 10 questions of 2 marks each.
- Section IV comprises 7 questions of 3 marks each.
- Section V comprises 3 questions of 5 marks each.
- Internal choice is provided in 3 questions of Section –III, 2 questions of Section IV and 3 questions of Section-V. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
The syllabus of these exams is as per the CBSE guidelines and in order to get the maximum marks, one should work hard dedicating nearly 5-6 hours for studying.Mathematics being one of the most important subjects contains various formulas and methodologies that require more time. Thus it is important the student divides the time in an efficient way during the preparations as well as the exam so as to have some time for revising at the end also.
The guidelines given by CBSE should be followed strictly as these are the only means of securing more and giving an edge to the others in this world of competition.
Don’t worry, have balanced diet and learn more through online teaching and resources as it is the only way to reach the best level in the life
Thus, prepare well for the exams.Download PDF