The JEE Mains 2024
exam will be administered by the National Testing Agency in two sessions, between the months of January and April of the following year. The NTA will reveal the exact dates for the JEE Main 2024 exam in December 2023. Now, Students must invest more time in their preparation as the second session of JEE Main 2024 draws near. They should adopt a smart study approach to work efficiently.
JEE Main is a rigorous test with questions of varying degrees of difficulty. To get into a highly regarded college and the branch of your choice, you must perform well in Mathematics. The core subjects of JEE are these, and doing well in them increases your chances of getting into prestigious schools. To get a perfect score in the exam is difficult because every subject includes single-correct (MCQ) and mathematical-based problems. All you need is proper guidance and special tricks to crack maths subject
with high accuracy.
Follow Below Rules to Crack Mathematics in JEE 2024:
- Revised Regularly: It is the responsibility of the student to schedule their study and revision time. You should set aside at least 30 days for revisions and use an effective revision plan.This is because review makes sure you are on track with the subjects that are outside of your scope yet need to be addressed.Additionally, review the concepts quickly every other day or at least twice per week.
- Prepare Mocks and Previous Year Question Papers: What level of preparation is required can truly be determined by taking practice exams and mock tests.With online mocks, a thorough analysis of accuracy, strong themes, time-consuming topics, and weak topics is readily available online.Additionally, practice JEE Main past exam papers while taking regular breaks.By resolving the questions, applicants can gauge the level of difficulty and compare their preparation to it, allowing them to focus on their areas of weakness.
- Fast Calculations: Students’ speed in foundational subjects will increase with more practice.Additionally, during the exam, this speed must be maintained.Since there is no sectional time, be sure to finish answering enough questions from each part in the allotted 1 1/2 hours (90 minutes) so that your score reaches the desired cutoff.
- Accurate & Right Answers: If you adhere to the speed rule during the first 90 minutes, do the same for the following 90 minutes.Try to answer as many questions as you can, but with accurate information, rather than as many as you can.This will raise your rating and may enable you to achieve a JEE Main Maths score of 90 or higher.
- Start Preparation Early: Start making the preparations as soon as you can. It can help you avoid last-minute stress and will provide you more time for revision and practice.You will be able to finish your board syllabus much earlier with early preparation.This will relieve you of unnecessary pressure, which is not a nice thing to carry when preparing.
- Manage Yourself: Along with your JEE Main 2024 preparation, you need to demonstrate your ability to manage your board exams. Compromise is impossible with either of them.Control your books,Manage your time, books, and schedule so that you can enroll in one of the IITs or NITs and make the most of everything.
- Concepts understanding & Clarifications: Clarify all the doubts regarding topic & formulas or theorems.Proper understanding is very important to lead the subject and get high marks with less time spending.Consider how that question might be asked whenever you are studying a subject in more detail.
- Solve Past Years Papers: Solve past year papers and sample papers every day. You can prepare for each type of question that might be offered in JEE Main by practicing a range of questions every day. You will become more accustomed to the JEE Main exam format as a result.
it’s possible to achieve a maximum score in Mathematics but you need to put 100% effort and dedication in it. Focus to solve the questions with more accuracy and speed. Remember that the first step toward perfection is always the hardest, but with the correct encouragement, you may achieve your goals.
Get Professional Guidance
As the JEE examination is coming closer, students should join professional online mathematics classes as soon as possible to avoid the wastage of time and to complete every topic properly with thorough revision tests. If you are also thinking of joining the math online classes
, book a free demo today at Emathsworld.