IIT JEE is one of the most chief and hardest exams conducted for the students who have passed out their 12th class. Although this exam is tough but hard and smart work can make everything possible today. There are a lot of ways in which one can make approaches to clear this exam.it requires a lot of mind-boggling exercises to develop the mind and development of creativity to get through it. Let’s see what other tasks are to be accomplished to solve MATHS problems:
- Prerequisite: You need to have complete knowledge of the facts, theorems, and formulas on which the results of all the questions mainly depends.
- Read and understand the problems: One needs to be very while reading the question and be careful about the type of question and from which topic it has been asked.For e.g.: the question of 3-D geometry needs patience and practice to be solved.
- Identify the correct formulas to be used: A question is not much difficult to be solved, however, one needs to memorize the correct formulas and then only one can find an accurate answer.
- Look at the other objects of concern in the question: At times, there are some objects that highly influence our answer but one tends to ignore them while solving the question, so we need to be present at the place physically and mentally.
- Detect the given variables: In the maths section, all you will be able to see are the variables for which:
• There should be a sufficient number of equations.
• Clearly identify the required variables and eliminate the non-required i.e. the ones that have not been asked about in the question.
- Time management: For a productive result in the maths section, all you need is to manage time as time and tide wait for none. Hence,be prepared as of how to divide the time among the 30 questions in JEE mains exam.It is very important that the maximum numbers of questions are solved in 1 hour so that time could also be given to the other sections:physics and chemistry.
- Recheck the solutions: If it’s possible and some time is left, go back to the solutions and try to thoroughly check them so that no silly mistakes are responsible for deduction of your marks.
One has to understand that the question given will test certain aspects of one’s mind and knowledge about the syllabus contents. It’s the need to realize that every human being has the power to solve these questions and none of these questions is unsolvable, only it would take some more efforts. Be cool-minded and think more especially out of the box and you will be successful at clearing this section with great marks. Have a beautiful mathematically lived life.